Fabric Sales Professional
We are seeking to hire a Fabric Sales Professional with experience selling to the trades (Interior Designers, Architects, Trades Professionals) for our Hollywood, Florida showroom.
• Through networking, analysis of market trends, and personal judgment: identify and schedule appointments with potential clients.
• Assist in the selection and specification of high-end fabrics (stock and custom).
• Offer assistance and selection of wallcoverings and trimmings for residential and contract projects.
• Implement and represent a high standard of service to discerning clientele, upholding our core values.
• Prepare sales documents in order to initiate and close sales.
• Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Must possess a strong interest in the interior design trade as well as interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
• Must possess advanced knowledge of fabric qualities, attributes and manufacturing techniques.
• B.A. / B.S. Degree preferably in Interior Design or related field and a minimum of 2 years fabric sales “to the trade” experience or a minimum of 5 years fabric sales “to the trade” experience in lieu of the aforementioned educational requirements.