STARK is seeking an experienced and polished personal/executive assistant for whom no job is too big or too small to work at the right hand of our executive team. The position will based in our NYC corporate location. This role will require a blend of personal and executive assistant skills and will also assist the executives families as needed. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Answering incoming calls and taking messages
* Typing correspondences, letters and various memos
* Maintaining and updating files
* Reconciling invoices
* Tracking expenses
* Coordinating all travel arrangements (hotels, flights, visas, preparing itineraries, car transfers, international insurance etc.)
* Generating various reports (tax filing/investments) as needed
* Coordinating various financial transactions
* Manage various insurance related issues
* Additional projects as needed
* Assisting with family matters on an ongoing basis
As a family owned and operated business for over 75 years, STARK’s mission is to create and curate the most expansive selection of luxury residential and corporate carpets and rugs at a wide range of prices without compromising on quality, durability, or style. We strive to grow our business with a new standard of customer service through the use of innovative business practices, specialized trade services, groundbreaking technologies, and fair trade. Styles range from traditional to contemporary, including a documented library of antique and oriental designs. Stark is a mecca of inspiration to designers demanding the highest quality, coloration, and authenticity. Stark Carpet offers an entirely new concept in home furnishings to the discriminating designer, and will continue to explore the world markets for new and innovative ideas, qualities, designs, and effects.
Stark Carpet Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.