We’re looking for an individual to drive the Prestige Mills brand forward. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about marketing and looking to grow and evolve with the company long-term. Must be highly-motivated, detail oriented and very organized. Responsible for proactively driving marketing efforts and creating new campaign ideas to promote sales for Prestige Mills.
- Create, design and distribute product labels, product boards and product displays for the Prestige Mills brand
- Work with Director of Marketing to deliver Prestige Mills marketing campaigns from strategy to execution (including reporting)
- Work with Director of Marketing and Creative Director to create and implement Prestige Mills Brand guidelines
- Proof all marketing materials for accuracy
- Manage Prestige Mills’ and Stark Studio Rugs’ websites
- Project-manage the design, accuracy and distribution of Prestige Mills brochures
- Manage all Prestige Mills communications including email campaigns
- Manage social media for brands including monitoring the accuracy of product information and brand alignment of social media posts
- Monitor and report on campaign results and effectiveness, including ROI and advising on required changes where necessary
- Plan and implement long- term and short-term marketing efforts
- Develop and share regular monthly digital reports
- Bachelor degree in marketing, PR, or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Must be highly organized
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Experience in InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft office
- Must be a motivated individual who is looking to drive the Prestige Mills brand forward
- Must bring creativity, attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be an enthusiastic team member looking to commit to a great company for the long-term
As a family owned and operated business for over 75 years, STARK’s mission is to create and curate the most expansive selection of luxury residential and corporate carpets and rugs at a wide range of prices without compromising on quality, durability, or style. We strive to grow our business with a new standard of customer service through the use of innovative business practices, specialized trade services, groundbreaking technologies, and fair trade. Styles range from traditional to contemporary, including a documented library of antique and oriental designs. Stark is a mecca of inspiration to designers demanding the highest quality, coloration, and authenticity. Stark Carpet offers an entirely new concept in home furnishings to the discriminating designer, and will continue to explore the world markets for new and innovative ideas, qualities, designs, and effects.
Stark Carpet Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.