Customer Service Rep (Fabric)
Stark Carpet/ Scalamandre is seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative,to directly support our Fabric division. This position will be based in our Calhoun, Georgia location. This individual will be assisting clients and sales reps as needed via phone and email while providing follow up support for pending orders. If you have demonstrated administrative and customer service experience, we want to speak with you.
Incumbent will be eligible for competitive hourly wage, commensurate with experience, and full benefits (medical, dental, vision,life insurances, 401K, PTO and vacation)
· Receive orders via fax, email and phone.
· Calculate quotes for special orders
· Acquire quotes from trucking companies for expedited services.
· Answer incoming calls from customers and sales staff regarding orders: ship date, timeof arrival, quotes, back orders, etc.
· Follow up onspecial accounts as requested by management.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related or administrative role.
· Industry related experience, fabric sales are a plus.
· Experience using computer programs, including Excel.
· Strong communication skills- both writing and speaking.
· Demonstrated exposure to AS400 is preferable.
About Our Company:
Stark Carpet specializes in custom design carpet,fabric, and wall covering for both the residential and contract markets. Starkhas been a family owned and operated business for over 75 years. Styles range from traditional to contemporary, including a documented library of antique and oriental designs. Stark is a mecca of inspiration to designers demanding thehighest quality, coloration, and authenticity. Stark Carpet offers an entirely new concept in home furnishings to the discriminating designer, and will continue to explore the world markets for new and innovative ideas, qualities,designs, and effects.
Stark Carpet Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability,genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.